A Man Allegedly Raped A Teen While She Was Dying From An Overdose And Sent Pictures To His Friends


A 19-year-old Washington state man raped a teenager as she was dying from a drug overdose, took photos of her unconscious body and sent them to his friends to brag, then left her lifeless to go to work at a Dairy Queen, according to a police report. Brian Roberto Varela was arrested Thursday in Lynnwood, Washington, after coworkers said he boasted about what happened and they read a frantic Facebook post from the missing teen’s mother, leading the employees to call police, the report said. Early Tuesday morning, deputies from the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Department swarmed Varela’s mobile home in Martha Lake and found the body of 18-year-old Alyssa Mae Noceda stuffed into a black plastic bin. Noceda had been missing since she went to a party at the mobile home park on Saturday, her mother said on Facebook.

Varela told police the teens had known each other for a few years and had been communicating on Snapchat. Noceda, he said, had recently broken up with her boyfriend and came over to his place to party and hang out. Valera was known to use and sell drugs, including marijuana, acid, cocaine, and Percocet pills, the police report states. After she snorted a “large line of Perc’s” [painkillers], Varela gave the 18-year-old a “dab” of liquid THC and she immediately collapsed and fell unconscious, Varela and other witnesses told police. But instead of calling for help, Varela raped the teen, the police report states. Friends of Varela said he told them he “did not know if she was alive or dead when he ejaculated into her.”


The 19-year-old took several photos of Noceda naked, unconscious, and blue-lipped on his bed and texted them to his friends in a group chat, Varela’s friend, Jayson Pepito said. “LOL I think she od’d, still breathing,” the text read. “I’m smashing her to pass the time.” Pepito said Varela boasted about the act, saying, “She died having sex with me.” Afterward, Varela thought Noceda might still be breathing and considered taking her to a hospital, but told friends he was “too tired to do so” and went to bed. When he woke up the following morning, she was dead, the report said. Varela then showed his roommate and another person Noceda’s body, which his roommate recalled as being stiff with foam around her lips. After hearing about what happened, they told Varela to call the police.