1) Wearing the same bra for at least a week.
2) Wearing that one bra about once every six weeks because it’s the only one that works with a certain top, and never actually washing it.
3) Wearing old bras that are definitely the wrong size now, but you just can’t bear to part with them.
4) Putting a bra in the washing basket, and then taking it out again when you realise how uncomfortable all your other ones are.
5) Examining your tampon after it’s been ~in you~.
6) And realising that “blood” is a pretty weak description of what a period actually is.
7) Wearing a security sanitary towel as well as a tampon.
8) Getting your pubes trapped in a pad’s “wings.”